Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My favorite pair of jeans on the left and another pair on the right. Both have holes, super massive holes... now it looks like one of those cheap jeans...


I know my legs aren't very beefy, so don't look at em, but look at the SIZE of the HOLE!





When I kneel down, this surprisingly sad smiley will appear...




It's so massive that even my foot can almost go through it.

Surprise kick! hia!



My other pair is going to be the next super massive hole that can suck the entire universe into it.





Make sure you stock up on food and candies. Or else you never know, you get sucked in!

I guess it's time to buy new ones, I wear jeans everyday. Since the humongous hole appeared out of thin air, I stopped wearing it unless I have absolutely no pants to wear. I have three pairs of jeans, one is dead, the other dying and one more still healthy. God bless them all.

The second pair was the jeans I bought off Ebay because my first pair was already dead. But mana tau the second pair also tearing...

shit.

No comments: