Semester 2 officially began last week. My initial plan was to work on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and attend lectures on Thursday. However, on Wednesday, the boss asked me if I could work on Thursday for 3 hours, I thought about it and said fine. So last week was just working. For me, my semester 2 began today, start with a good start. Not going to be late or miss any classes this week. The boss called me at 8am and I asked if I could go and work from 11-2, but I told him I couldn't as I 'finished' at 12, so he told me to come in at 12.15 after my lectures, I said sure. Deal was done. After the call I checked my timetable and only realized I actually finished at 2pm, so I said oh shit. But oh well, what's agreed has to be done.
So I skipped workshop and went working, after work I went round the corner and bought fish and chips. The lady at the cashier actually recognizes my friends and I. Regular patrons last semester, but don't know if she knows if we were friends. So today she told me she saw my friends just now and what happened? How come I wasn't with them. Told her the story and yeah.
Then went to play pool at around 530pm, only to realised after dinner that I spent around 40 dollars today. crap, how to save la. Don't think I will be able to save enough to buy a desktop by the end of the year. =(
Don't know why, I hate my laptop sometimes ,and sometimes it goes the way I want it. ARgh, frustrating. Especially with the chips on this computer going to be obsolete. Can't even find some of the updates for the drivers.
But somehow I still believe "If it ain't broken, why fix it?" So I think just have to wait for the parts to go bust, before there would be a real reason to change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i wanna play pool:(
exams coming!!!
rawr
i miss yh, its his bday not long ago.
grrr!
Post a Comment