Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Nap dream

I took a nap just now, off from studying and clicking around Warbook. Before I dozed off, I was thinking of what to eat for dinner. I thought of heading down to the fish and chips store near by and ordering two burgers, the classic hamburger and marinated chicken burger. After awhile of darkness, I saw myself walking towards the fish and chips store and ordering two burgers and here how the conversation went in my dream.

Me> "Hi, I would like two burgers today, the marinated chicken burger and the classic hamburger."

Attendant> "Is that all for today? "

Me> "Yup."

Attendant> " That would be six... "

Then I dug my wallet out and gave her six dollars, but I was certain that it would cost 6 something.. maybe 6.40 or 6.80.

Me> "And that would be six...? "

Then I inserted my fingers into the coin compartment of my wallet ready to give her the remainding balance.

Attendant> "6 GPA" (in a Viet accent)

Me> " Sorry? 6 GPA? "

Attendant> "6 GPA, 6 GPA, 6 GPA " (continuously said 6 GPA 3 times in a role)

Then I woke up. What the hell. Even my dreams can't leave me alone from trying to maintain my GPA of 6. Warning sign to wake up from my nap and continue studying? I think so.

4 comments:

Jie Yi said...

what is it with the GPA thingy?
I dont get you!
now you realise you dream a little too much.
you drool?

Anonymous said...

GPA is also know as Grade Point Average ..for semester results.

GPA 7 = Average of High Distinction
GPA 6 = Average of Distinction
GPA 5 = Average of Credit
GPA 4 = Average of Pass
GPA 3 = Average of Low Pass
Etc
Etc

In QUT we use numbers for our results, unlike in Melb, i think most unis there use HD... D... C.. all that right?
=)

Wickedclara said...

LOL! even ur dream is stressful...

Anonymous said...

I dreamed abt someone repeating lame sht dumb sht all nite once. LOL.

Sibu Angkau.