Monday, December 17, 2007

Friends

I got a friend who got together with a guy.

Both girl and guy used to be good people before they coupled. I knew them well.

However, after they were together.

Girl became damn arrogant, don't even wanna acknowledge greetings and not like she's damn hot either to be at that caliber of cockiness.

Guy at least still okay, still a brother, will help you out if you need help. But moving towards cockiness too.

Can anybody explain this phenomena?


And hell for sure, if they break up and girl comes for help from me, I will remind her who was the cocky one. Just you wait, *****.

Bloody hell, I'm pissed. She changed a lot, as if she doesn't need us. That's okay if she no longer needs her friends because the boy will look after her. Needless to say, she doesn't need to be that rude to ignore friends greetings of simple hellos and byes.

No comments: