Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas

Caution!

This post may contain language that some deem too emotional. You have been warned.











I look upon the night, to see the moon so brightly lit. I wonder, if the stars feel like the outcast of the beautiful summer night. The moon, in the glory over the stars and the clouds. Now I wondered again, I was once under this brightly lid night sky with the one I dearly miss...

...Standing under the moon rays,within the comforts of the warmth. The closeness of two hearts, with the slow and steady beats...

... Christmas is tomorrow, doesn't feel like it. It's just another day, which I don't get the fuss. Just feels hopeless, without my family. Christmas is not Christmas, without them around. I always wanted the perfect gift, but always surprising. Now I learned to treasure, the gift I know it perfect.This gift cannot be bought, but can be brought. Though we are miles apart, my heart is there with you. The prefect Christmas gift, is to see you by my side. To wave goodbye to the end of the year, and welcome the new year.

Merry Christmas everybody!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he's trying to be romantic...
tsk tsk...
irritating, you know how many singles are out there?

Wickedclara said...

You know that I had the same feeling as u did that day.

And I'm truly touched by this blog.

Thanks dear.....