Friday, December 28, 2007

System restore

Due to light drizzles today, I was told by the boss my shift was cancelled. So long for getting up early and going to work, looks like weather affects everything either directly or indirectly, and this is my only time where I wish it was sunny and so everybody will be at the city beach and buying subs for their lunch. On other days, I wish other wise.

Well as the saying goes, “Life is unfair”. Now that I have all the time to work during my holidays, I don’t get the desired amount of shifts I want. Oh well, Xmas period is the worst if you are thinking of making money, (except for retail) I got sent home a couple of times due lack of customers.

Anyway, this is not the main criteria about today’s post.

Have you ever installed something on your computer and went:

“Oh shit, I shouldn’t have installed that or done that for the matter of fact.”

And wished that your computer can be restored to the previous state or date?

Well then, I have experienced something similar yesterday playing around with the login accounts on my computer and totally screwed the accounts up. So I did my researched and found that there is such a function on your computer that allows you to rollback whatever nasty things you have done to your computer, and what’s greater, you don’t lose any of your files!

This function is located at
START>>ALL PROGRAMS>>ACCESSORIES>>SYSTEM TOOLS>> SYSTEM RESTORE

It will allow you to restore your system back to the dates you want.

Great handy tool ay?

Good day!

No comments: