I've been rather busy lately, since last week, I have at 2 assignments due every week, until next week. My goodness, I just realised I have 6 assignments to hand up over a span of 3 weeks. Never been this busy before, hence I reckon this semester sucks the most. I really just wanna get over it, pass the units and off to Year 2. I couldn't really be bothered getting high scores, although, who wouldn't like scoring high?
But due to bad time management, (seriously very bad), I'm happy to just pass the damn thing, considering the amount of effort I put in, can't expect much out of it. This week is going to be my last week of working and I'm gonna have to focus on my studies...
Man, all my friends keep asking me if I have done my assignments, I used to be able to nod and say I'm almost done. But recently, LOL, just shaking my head in embarrassment. Some prolly degraded me from a distinction student to a lazy student. I deserve it. End semester exams are on the 1st week of February, and all the assignments due one after another, it's just really one thing after another. A non-stop express train to crash and burn.
God bless me.
No comments:
Post a Comment