Wednesday, February 27, 2008

After the long break from blogging...

Year 2 has started and yeah seems to be going well. As illustrated below... this is my time table.

timetable

On thursday my class ends at 10pm. Crappers, looks like thats gonna be maccas night! Double quarter pounder ~~

 

Anyway, some people are hyped about their diploma graduation. Inviting lots of friends (more than 1) until they want to use my invitation. Here is the invitation, however, no hoo-ha for me about THIS graduation. Who wants to come?! let me know before the 13th of March, I can invite one guest FOC. 2nd person would have to pay 11 dollars. I guess nobody is gonna come, so might as well give it to my friend who wanna invite more guest.

DSC05837

 

DSC05838 

Academic record! Looks like I'm scoring straight D's =P

DSC05842

A little inspection reveals so!

 DSC05843

OMG! REVEALED! HAHAHA, 2 credits.. those were Communication for Business 2 and International & Electronic Business. Seriously, semester 2 was a streak of luck. I thought of just passing semester 2 so just I could move on to faculty.. surprise surprise, turned out unbelievable. Looks like scratching your chin during the exams subconsciously gives you more wisdom.

DSC05844

 

Reason why I haven't been updating much is.. I had exams, was/am working, went to my friend's house, drinking, coming home late, and gaming!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drinking and gaming and you still get Ds????? Waddayou, supermonkey or smth????

I got Wed and Fri off too :P.

Anonymous said...

You want some super power also?

Anonymous said...

You bet. Bring some along in Marchg. hehe

Wickedclara said...

HAHAHAHAH!!

U lucky bastard!

Anonymous said...

OH MH GOD!!!
I HATE YOU!!!
you always never study like few days before your exams, i cannot believe what i saw!!!
but anyways, congratulations lar!!!

PFFT!!!
come melb sooon!!
we are missing you here!