Well a lot have been happening since my last post, I mean, one of those post where you just wanna write something that have been in your mind. Anwar is back in the political scene and I have been reading the star everyday just to catch up on what has been going on back home. Flash floods, robberies, conspiracies, sodomy accusations, and more rape and murders. Oh Ramandan is coming soon, reminds me of the markets where I get good ramli burgers and peanut biscuits.
Which now leads to another thing, I am a internet junkie. Everyday I must log on the net, can't survive a day without going online to check my mail, read the news and turn on MSN. I think it's become serious and I might actually die from it. HELP ME stay away from the net! Wasting too much time on the internet because of the hunger to know what's going on in the world. Can't I just focus on the things around me instead of what's beyond me?
Well I'll try to stay away from the net slowly. It's gonna be a hard addiction to battle. But I'm quite determined to overcome it and take control of my life. Instead of the net taking control of me.
This Saturday is Brisbane's riverfire festival where tons of fireworks are blown up to light the city sky. It's something I was looking forward to until...
Attention to all staff,
Saturday 30th of August is river festival. It is the busiest day in the year for our Southbank store.Under no circumstances that you will be unavailable on that day.There will be no excuses as I have given you sufficient notice. All Kelvin Grove and Southbank staff must be free for either morning shift or the evening shift. Thank you.
XXX
...
Well my hopes of seeing a ton of fireworks being blown up was up in smokes a month ago. I will be hearing the explosions while I try to visualise the pretty colours and make my customer's sandwich. Hopefully nothing extra goes on it.
I can't work morning shifts because I have one exam in the morning and another in the afternoon. And straight after that, I have to walk the long way across Southbank because the Goodwill bridge (short cut) will be closed and work up till 10pm. Thank goodness is not until closing, at least I can make the mess and just leave. All I have to do is serve.
Which now leads to another shitty thing. Me and my friend John has given the same availability for Saturday. However the Boss chose me over him, I'm more expensive compared to him, as my friend is still a trainee. But that doesn't mean he is incapable of doing his job. Now somehow I regret being a fast server. I should just go normal speed instead of hardcore.
Remarks I got from serving fast is from Paul, the Subway Compliance officer. "Very good job Morgan, you're fast"
and another is from my work colleague Lisa, "Damn Morgan, you are one bang up sandwich maker."
Every time I think of that, it makes me crack.
I'm not boasting about my sandwich skill. After all, it's just making a sandwich which any Tom Dick and Henry could do. Next year I will tell my boss 3 months in advance that I wanna watch Riverfire badly! or else I will call it quits.
NO FIREWORKS THIS YEAR! T- T
Oh. my cousin just created a fansite. I thought she was joking. but here it is..
http://www.freewebs.com/morgantsenfansite/index.htm
HAHAHA. damn funny.
1 comment:
still tht word... miss ya...
miss the hostel life.
Post a Comment