Well, I'm posting this up for some general recommendations on perhaps changing
the lyrics
and some other things which you think can be changed. tempo, singing too fast.. etc.
However, I do know I'm not singing material. So on the vocal side, I can't really improve on anyways. Stuck with this voice o mine.
Other recommendations and critiques are much welcome.
Lyrics
Another day without you with me,
It's like a day without the years,
I can wait forever.
by the time you said you hate me,
I know i've made my mistakes
Can you forgive me?
The past is now the present,
wake up from your dream
it's your time to shine again
The thing I miss the most is,
waking up next to you,
waking up next to you
waking up next to you
another day has drove by
time seems to be a stand still
I can't wait forever.
the other time you said you loved me,
I know i have moved on
Will I forget you?
The past is now the present,
wake up from your dream
it's my time to shine again
The thing I miss the most is,
waking up next to you,
waking up next to you
waking up next to you
Copyright 2008. Morgan Tsen.
Please seek permission before considering embedding this video on another site. Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow! ehh nice song!! and u didn't sing too badly urself :) who drew the cartoon? very cute lol!!
yeah i drew the cartoon :D
Post a Comment