Monday, August 11, 2008

Superficial or natural

I would just like to ask fellow readers their opinion,

For guys,

Would you prefer to gain muscle with supplements ( i.e. protein powder) and show your strength on the outside and on the inside so people around would admire your lean muscles

OR

Would you prefer to know you can lift heavy objects going natural, but your outsides will not show your actual strength and people will underestimate you as weak and perhaps unattractive.

 

For girls,

same thing but from your point of view,

Guys with muscles taking protein powder as supplements for muscle gain, attractive or disgusting?

OR

Guys with no show ( i.e. no show la)  but have the POWAHH (power), equally as good?

based on my own knowledge....

Think about it, research suggest that there is no side effects for taking in protein powder. Furthermore, you gain the umph and massiveness.

You can always keep it a secret...

What is your two cents on this one?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i prefer those strong... and with lil muscles, those cute ones, not those exaregated...
I think most girls do.
we are all disgusted by over exagerated ones...

Anonymous said...

no one responding to me T-T

Anonymous said...

I prefer to eat and eat to my heart's content, without thinking about strength or body building. Them gals will juz have to accept how I look.

Well I said that because I'm fatty fat. LOL

LuFFy said...

Hey, protein powder's not gonna help if u're not doing weights. It only helps resupply ur body with protein after u use it doing weights. Ask me, i take protein. =P

Anonymous said...

which brand? and how long have you been taking it?

LuFFy said...

I use EAS(i swear it's 1 of the best tasting 1's around. haha)
not long, around a month i guess?
i could recommend a couple of other brands if u wan.

Anonymous said...

don't mind the taste. but ezra is using optimum (or something like that) yeah pls do recommend some..

im thinking maybe GNC live well

LuFFy said...

oh
ezra shud be using optimum nutrient 100%.
that's a widely used brand as well.
go ahead!
i dunno bout gnc tho.