I bought a box of "buy one free one" last week. One pandan flavoured. The other, lotus double egg. I already ate 3 pandan moon cakes and one lotus one. So I decided to transfer the remainder pandan to the box of lotus. 5 days later when I opened up the box this is what I saw.
What the hell are those spots at the right bottom corner? The pandan came out? Let's take a closer look.
Blimey! There are fungus growing on it! Instantly disgusted and decided to discard the whole box. Besides, I ate one of them lotus this morning and it didn't taste good. The egg is too dry. It crumbled when I poked into the cake. The whole cake was dry.
It taste good while it lasted. However, the box says it expires on the 30/11/08. Thankful I did not give it as a gift to anybody. Or else it seems like giving something unwanted.
A Product of Malaysia. Good while it last, but always end up disappointed with it. Novelty mooncakes are still the best. Especially the special ones.
update about the fly trap. This is the end result
The banana has decayed and rotted. The fruit flies were still in there multiplying even though I wiped out their grandfathers by drowning them. So again, I drowned their offspring and grandchildren by just moving the goo-ey crap water in the bottle and they all drowned. I decided to toss it out since it has been there for roughly two to three weeks. It's time to make a new trap!
2 comments:
That trap looks utterly disgusting.
HAHAH! But traps aren't made to be beautiful!
They are always foul.
Post a Comment