This week's home dining I must say was pretty successful.
Here is the amount spent
Groceries( Bread, Banana, Tuna, Ham, Beef Patty, Milk, Roast Beef, Swiss cheese, cheddar cheese) = 77.52
Eating out ( Maccas, dried noodles one dominos pizza) = 27
Pool = 13
Transport = 7.92
Well the groceries could have been cheaper by about 6 dollars because I bought burgen bread which apparently are high in nutritional value and fiber, Since consuming that bread, I've been going to the toilet everyday. So the claim is true but comes with a price.
I wasn't really that eager to dine out but under special circumstances, i.e. ANZAC Day everything else was close. Dominos pizza was a treat for finishing my assignment in record time, (2 days before due date, applause, applause).
Entertainment was only because my friends called me out and I was tempted to go. The devil has led me into temptation. Repent!
Transport, I took ALL free transport available, instead of paying for the bus that takes me to the heart of the city, I took my uni shuttle bus that takes me to the west corner of the city. However, the shuttle bus does not run on the weekend and weekdays after 9pm.
Well comparatively, 77 dollars managed 14 meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner. That equates to 5.5 dollars per meal compared to 9 dollars eating out. That's a total saving of 3.5 dollars! and with this 3.5 dollars you save up triple that amount and you can buy yourself a decent hot meal.
Load of bull, I know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment