Just when you thought this blog is DEAD.
YOU ARE WRONG.
wrong. wrong. wrong.
Even the front letters are not caps.
Pfft, need to get myself reorganised as exams are looming and soon I'm done with uni, perhaps for good. What annoys me now is that I can't keep the ball rolling, every time when there's a good start, it stops rolling after awhile. Start rolling the ball, it stops again after awhile. WHY?
What am I doing wrong? Why can't I be like somebody who is organised?
I guess I'm fated to do things the hard way, no luck for casino, no luck for exams, no luck for luck.
Monkey do, monkey get. Monkey say, monkey get. Monkey don't do, monkey don't get.
Sounds simple. Monkey understands now.
Maybe I'll try talking in third person.
Morgan has too many things to shuffle around right now and finds it hard to juggle things around. Perhaps Morgan needs to get reorganised, too much food on the plate and Morgan can't swallow fast enough. Morgan is.....
Don't you even think about saying it! SHH.
And also, Morgan should stop thinking about getting the iPhone as Morgan already has a phone and an iPod touch. Morgan just wants the iPhone because it's a two in one function so Morgan does not need to carry two things at the same time. But after thinking hard, Morgan is convinced that he shouldn't buy the iPhone until either his touch or phone konks out and should stick to his goal of saving enough for Japan. This would enable Morgan to stick to his number one goal and stop thinking about buying the damn iPhone.
Damn iPhone and Apple, coming up with new products and dropping prices like how my hair drops everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What is morgan's number one goal- to score well for his exams?
hahaha, im not a smart cookie.
Post a Comment