Saturday, September 19, 2009

Happy Sausage

I just came back from the Glasshouse Mountains (fancy name) and the sunshine coast with my life/youth group. Don't know any of these places please visit www.google.com. I had a pretty good time although I have already been there when my parents were in town about a month ago, it's perhaps the company that made it enjoyable. My friend who just started his clothing business (www.lolwayne.com) actually rented out a space at the local Saturday market this morning, business was really slow and prolly made a loss because renting a 3x3 metre area cost 45 dollars for half a day- though I haven't actually asked him how it went after I left. I went to have hotdog for breakfast and gosh its damn salty or either that is MSG loaded or that's how sausages are or the german mustard I had. A note to Australia:

That's prolly why Australia is in drought. It's not global warming. It's not the lack of rain. It's the.... SAUSAGE sensation.

I got really thirsty after having one of those. Brrrr...

Here is some food for thought, have you ever thought what actually makes you happy in life? Is it money? Is it the grades? is it the simple & small pleasures you get everyday? or you are overly optimistic that you are always happy.
I think thats prolly my reason. Look at the long term instead of the small challenges, if you consider yourself in a hard and challenging world now. What's gonna happen later on when you gotta make decisions for a company? a life? your life. That's if you even have one.

HAHAHA.

I'm gonna snooze now, going for paintball tomorrow morning. Ciao.

No comments: