there are so many things I wanna do, wanna learn but there is only so
much I can do at one go. I'm no god, no super human. Even focusing on
uni, work and youth activities & gym is enough to leave me no time to
be bored. I have other things in mind now, like wanting to learn how
to cook Thai food, martial arts, making a touching short video clip,
playing and finishing the games I bought months ago, fixing up my pc
and most importantly planning my japan trip for end of next year and
making sure I hit my target goal savings. But I guess I'll just have
to focus on the more important things now like studies, work & gym and
leave others for next year to do. Well I kinda wished I could handle
all those other things I have in mind so I can benefit earlier than
later. If only I had the time now.. But exams are looming and hence
the focus on studies! LOL. If fees aren't that high I would wanna do
all those things at one go!
Multitasking anybody? Maybe learning to cook thai food while learning
some karate chops. Or playing my computer games while making a fail
video clip. Haha.
Enough ranting.. Ciao.
No comments:
Post a Comment