Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Erupting back into action



I'm pretty sure many of you think that my blog is dead. But it was a mere disguise, like a sleeping volcano. Well like what I've told many, unless they give me a big reaction of surprise, I normally would tell people 2010 is a great year for me to bum around, be jobless and rely on my parents like a leech.

However, I do have few plans installed but these are just plans after all. No hype - like a sleeping volcano.

March - Going to do some market research in Sandakan. Mainly focusing on cafes, discussing business with another friend.

April - Late April my friend says he might/will be coming back from Perth to discuss business plans with me. What we are going to do, shall be revealed later or never! muahaha.

May - Going to SG for leisure. Mid May.

June - Going to KL for my gramps bd. Late June.

July - Maybe a family holiday either in MY or NZ, and also potential business talks with another friend, if he calls me up.

August/September - Maybe or maybe not following my brothers to UK. All three of them going to UK to further their studies and I'm left alone. :( like a lonely volcano.

Dec - Maybe going for the trip of my dreams. To see a sleeping volcano in Japan.



Early Jan 2011 - Friend from Indonesia wants to discuss some business plans with me.

If all above business plans failed. Then I'm going to do what I call the rat race - work in an office and do my CPA and climb the corporate ladders in my village.

I'm currently in KK babysitting my cousin. His family is all away in Australia to settle his sister down and some other various things. I will be here till Friday then I'm going back to SDK! well, I actually can't wait to go over to KL from the 5th -8th of March for my gramps bd and my bro's. More good food and bumming time! yooo yeahh!

Well I will keep you guys updated on what's going on in my life, as for now, I'm a bird with wings and anything is possible. Like an active volcano going to erupt anytime soon!in the next few months...

1 comment:

Ron Narmolanya said...

Goood to know, Morg. Good to know.