Monday, March 08, 2010

Usual update!

You guys are probably wondering what on earth have I been up to in Sandakan. Where constant power supply and water disruptions is a norm; there isn't any shopping malls within 333km radius and a run down cinema.

How interesting isn't it?

Well guys! I've been picking up golf. I used to play when I was a kid but outgrew my clubs and stopped playing when I knew Tiger Woods was already world champion.
Now it's back to the driving range and practising my swings and thanks to the Pro for teaching me how to hit right. I have been going with my friend since he also started to pick up interest in golf - reason being is that both of us have graduated and have nothing better to do. For the mean time.
After practising 350 swings over the course of a few days, I decided it was best to follow the Pro into the course and learn some dirty tactics. However I was still a newbie so it was best to be his caddie for one fine morning.

PRO AT WORK - PAW

Now you see the golf ball. Now you don't.




Lame much?

After acquiring not any or maybe some wisdom from the Pro, I've decided to practise on my driver now so my first hit will be so far and fast that no eye can see.

Well that was last week's highlight...
This week's highlight is of course what most Chinese people fancy, actually what most people would fancy! FOOD! Yeap, I flew over to Peninsula Malaysia for a 4 days to attend my grandma and elder brother's birthday. To those in PM! I'm sorry we didn't meet up, mainly because time was pretty packed and I was feeling like a hermit crab.

Hi my name is morgan.

Other than that it has been 2-3 years since I went back to Malacca to visit my grandparents home. Nyonya food was awesome ! But my 'united nation' was still unsatisfied. Going to want to go back there SOON! My grandma's & uncle's is food to die for. 100% guaranteed!


We went out for lunch for the birthday celebration. Some of it is actually my grandma's recipe.


After the meal and cake, we had cendol and I was so full I was literally like my dog. Belly side up.

Anyways! enough of that boring stuff. I shall reveal the new focus of my blog. I intend to revive my fish tank which is in a very very sad state. It was kinda like a fail project because I introduced fish tanks in my house and was away in Australia most of the time. So over time one of the fish tank was neglected and my mom didn't want to let it go to waste, So she decided to just raise 3 small fish in a medium to large size fish tank. But fishes in this tank in particular that is my next project always die! So I'm embarking on a journey to research what are the causes for their death and rectify the problem and hopefully my fish tank will end up like this.

Comments and suggestions are welcome! The next post will be about the equipment I bought, pictures of the sad fish tank and the steps that I'm going to take or have taken.
Stay tuned!

IF it still fails at the end of the day. I guess it's best to just continuing playing golf.


BUT I WILL NOT LET IT HAPPEN THIS TIME!

2 comments:

sibu angkau said...

In a white pair of trousers.......you looked just like me :D

morg said...

thats not me, thats my youngest brother!HAHA