Arrived at Flinders Street Station at platform 2. Saw a train just arriving. Dashed across to platform 3 and read the tv display which stations it was going to stop. Perfect. It's going on the City Circle Loop passing by Melbourne Central and off to its designated line. My friends and I boarded the train and stood by the door and glanced around. (There was no point of finding a seat, as we're getting off the next station.) I saw a black backpack beside me lying on one of the seats for the disabled. But where was the disabled? No where to be found that is. Fear gripped my testicles.
I elbowed my friend, he too saw the black backpack. I asked him in mandarin, "Eh Ching, do you want to leave? what if its a bomb?" My other friend (Aka John) cracked a smile and started listening to his mp3 player and got comfy sitting opposite the seat to the alleged bomb laden backpack. Ching replied immediately, "Yeah, we better leave. I'm afraid to die." So both of us walked out quickly and as fast up the elevator leaving John staggering out of the train chasing after us. John didn't ask many questions. I assume he overheard what we were talking about.
As I was leaving the train station. I saw two people arguing. At first sight, I thought it was a couple having a relationship problem. As I came closer, I saw a homeless drunkard gripping a lady's arm and saying, "You hit my arm you dumb b****!, do you have any idea how painful it is? you piece of... blah blah blah" All the typical lines of a typical Melbourne drunkie. He then hit her with his umbrella. The lady immediately fled. I too fled as quickly as possible, never in my life would I ever want to come across a drunken troglodyte. With a bushy moustache, beard, curly hair, shabby clothes and all. Like Hagrid from Harry Potter.
We then took the tram and got off at Melbourne Central and headed back to our cribs. Another sunday passed by, time flies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
lols. that's a funny post but hey. its kind of spooky. like ur blog!
Post a Comment