Saturday, August 26, 2006

Sick Friday

Woke up with a headache yesterday, since it was a Friday, I decided to take a morning off. So I called pastoral care and what did I get? a bloody answering machine. I called several times but to no avail. So I couldn't be stuff waiting to talk to a real person, I left a message and fell asleep till it was noon time. I missed three classes. =X. Sorriee, but I wasn't feeling well and it was my first time missing classes due to illness. Woke up at 12pm, I got ready and headed off to school feeling much better.

Woot, bible studies was good. This was a scripture I studied yesterday and would like to share it. =)

James 1:1 to 1:5
'My brothers and sisters, when ever you face trials of any kind, consider it nothing buy joy, because you know that the testing of your faith produces endurance, and let endurance have its full effect, so that you may be matured and complete, lacking is nothing.'

Seriously taught me not to see challenges in a negative aspect and whine about it. We should take challenges with a lighter heart so next time when we face the same problems, we would know how to solve it. We would have the sword and armour to face the challenge/problem.

I think that's all I would like to share for now. Ta-ra.

No comments: