Walked into the stale room,
Another year just begun,
Who would I meet this autumn?
Another brown leaf falls.
One day passed with boredom,
One day passed with boredom,
Split second sparkle within,
An angel just before me,
I stare without a blink.
Stubbornly, with no clue,
Stubbornly, with no clue,
Bricks started falling on me,
Am I alive in this world?
I woke up from my dream.
Stared at this figure I,
Stared at this figure I,
So adoringly I did,
What’s her name I wondered hard?
It’s just one fairy tale.
Peeping with awe beneath,
Peeping with awe beneath,
Breathe so silently I did,
How wonderful life if it’s,
If I known you earlier.
Again lost in my dream,
Again lost in my dream,
Blinded by the winter clouds,
Sweetest sight I’ve imagined,
Feared only distance I’ve.
Greatest times mid winter,
Greatest times mid winter,
Ended with a blink and smile,
Back to the ole’ times I left,
Playing the game of seek.
Time flew with spring in air,
The crisp September morning,
Time flew with spring in air,
The crisp September morning,
Flowers bloom with warning signs,
It’s time to say good-bye.
Chirping by newborn chicks,
Chirping by newborn chicks,
The sound of leaves waltzing through,
Time fades away without trace,
Another brown leaf falls.
Haha wrote this out of boredom. Probably is lame, but there are hidden messages about something that happened in my life. Just make the guess if you can. If you think you got it, msg me on msn.
This poem is solely the work of the author. Do not attempt to copy. Copyright 2006, Morgan.
This poem is solely the work of the author. Do not attempt to copy. Copyright 2006, Morgan.
1 comment:
greatest poem i reckon, for the year 2006.
cheers!!!
we all understand wad u mean btw:P
Post a Comment