Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Kiss My Ass.

I was ten minutes late for a lecture, and believe it or not. I was marked absent. It was 2.08pm when I heard the lecturer telling us off that she won’t be marking anybody present who was 10 minutes late. And to her, it was already ten minutes. I wanted to stand up and walk forward to report myself present. But being a hypocrite, she turned down every one of them who tried to be lucky. On Tuesday, when I passed her a letter to excuse my absence on Monday, (somehow news spread around like wildfire), she asked me if I was leaving after the first semester, I said yes. She then said to try on the second semester because it has a more hands on approach. I said, I might… what a lie.

In fact, I don’t even like how they are treating us. Just look at that, since when do University students need to mark the role? And this bitch can’t even mark us late. Just 10 minutes, and it’s over. You can kiss my ass before I think again of going for semester 2. Two words to describe the way they run Unis here. – SCREWED UP.

And what's with the uniform? I don't understand why they have to introduce unifroms in Uni@KDU. They want their students to look smart? -SUPERFICIAL.

1 comment:

Wickedclara said...

Oh my gawd!! It's so like high school! Ever consider another factor? She might be at the time of the month, or worst, being dumped by a useless guy.
*wickedlaughs*
Im sooooo bad....