Sunday, March 11, 2007

The day was...

hhhaa, my parents left today after we celebrated my grandmother's birthday and my bro's 21st over the weekend. My room was in a mess but I managed to clean it up a little bit, placing my stuff in an orderly manner, is that called cleaning up? What I got to say, exams are tomorrow and I wasn’t quite in a mood to study yet, but, I managed to get some studying done before my parents came. Nonetheless, the struggle continues on. Like one of my friends said, a blog is where you can rant and crap and nobody can ever stop you. Unless there is a power cut. After crapping and letting everything out, - you would feel much better. How true.

For now I’m still pretty lost in some areas, it feels like there is no purpose, no direction what so ever. And what should I do after my exams? I just don’t know. I feel like a bird knowing that I’m going to be released from a cage real soon. Where should I fly to? The North? The South? Not unless I get my directions right, I’m still pretty much, lost. For now, I don’t even want to think what I’m going to do after my exams. Let us worry for today, as tomorrow would worry for itself. How cheesy, I know.

#special for this blog readers only#
I just finish watching The Holiday. It's actually a good movie, though some parts are so touching. It made me almost cry. *shys* It came to me that, what we watch in the movies somehow or rather influence the way we think, the way we live our lives. Must things always be like we see in the movies? All these are just stories put into motion. And some how, reflects us in way. We like happy endings in our lives, we like the bad guy to die, we like it when good triumph over so called ‘evil’. But why must it reflect us in a way? If things work out just fine, then leave it. Don’t have to follow what they show in the movies, cuz at the end of the day, it’s all acted out, none of them are true. Enough of crapping, I’m pretty sick of it. Haha! J

My last words for this posting…
I miss my dear lioness!!! Please don’t get lost in China, or else I would have to call RSPCA to come rescue you! ahaha.

I think that’s all folks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we pray for morgie his lioness fly bak asap! lol!
so sweeeeeet to your*ahem*
wakakka!
ENVY *red eyes*
we all missing you here=)


JIEYI~