#special for this blog readers only#
I used to laugh at cars that are not sport cars, but are pimped up to look like one. Loud ass exhaust, spoilers, you name it. They want to turn a Wira to look like a Lancer. We give names to these cars, rice cars. Heh. Funny as it sounds. I want my waja to look like a friggin bat mobile! weee. How sarcastic. When my dad first bought a waja for us, my bro and I (mind you, my younger bros would be coming to KL too after 2 years), I was hoping that my bro would not at all modify this new babe, after 1 month of usage; he then added a voltage stabilizer. Next, he changed the air filter.(this basically allows more airflow and helps better combustion) After that an extractor, (It basically allows more air to exit the combustion chambers, although it’s not very environmental friendly, it helps save fuel, add horse power, all the so called ‘positives’, but after adding that, there was this funny scratchy sound at the exhaust.) I didn’t really like the idea of him changing the extractor nor the air filter. Firstly, the car is still new, but changing the air filter was alright with me, not the extractor.
When he changed the extractor, as mentioned above, there was this funny scratchy sound because of more air outflow from the engine to the exhaust, and the exhaust can’t really handle the large amount of air outflow. And, which means, if I’m not mistaken, there is no catalyst converter, which also means, our car pollutes more than any ordinary car; which I don’t like about it. The car no longer had a smooth feeling to it. And because of all the changes above, he opted to change the muffler so that it could handle the amount of air. My parents gave him the money because it was his 21st, and expected with the change of a new muffle, the scratchy sound would go away. Now, this frigging Proton Waja has one loud ass exhaust which I really hate about it. It’s noisy, and if you have a headache, you wish you were not on this ride. You know how it sounds, VROOMMMM… VvRrrrooMM… Last time it was so quiet and you could sneak up behind another car without being noticed. Now you can hear this waja a mile away!
I can’t do anything about it. All the modifications are done with his savings. I have no say in what should or shouldn’t be done because I didn’t want to chip in. What for all the modifications when the car is still new right? I really don’t understand this big brother of mine, what the hell is he thinking? I know my parents would hate the sound, who likes to sit in a car that has a friggin loud ass exhaust? If I was in a REAL sports car, I wouldn’t mind the sound at all. But if in a waja, heh. It goes with the things I used to laugh at. Now, the car is half of a rice car.(with the loud ass exhaust) Soon enough, it would be one like those typical ah beng, ah kua car with loud ass exhaust pipes with spoilers and shit.
SHIT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oi take a pic of your car n post it, i wanna see, heh heh, ask your bro to add a bodykit n new rims also, ha ha. The Fast and The Furious - KL Drift.......oh ya, n paint a tiger n dragon on either side of the car, super beng moblie sia, ppl see get scared, din dio ah! HAHA.
From:GTO!Ken
I have car sick de~
take tram take tram!!!
=jieyi=
Post a Comment