Instructions: Remove 1 question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post.
1. At what age do you wish to marry?:
When I feel that I have enough wealth to support my other half.
2. If you can turn into anything, what do you wish you can turn into?:
I still prefer being a human being. Being on top of the food chain certainly feels good. I'll eat you!
3. If you were stranded on an desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?:
I don't like preferential treatment. Whoever is stranded with me, aren't we lucky to be alive? or not so if YOU are alive and stranded with me. >;) muahahaha.
4. Where is the place that you want to go most?:
From Paris to Rome I wanna go home! but from home. I wanna visit JP.
5. If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?:
To monopolise the market share for accounting services in Sandakan.
6. DO you believe in seeing the rainbow after the rain?:
Do I see a pot of gold at the end on the rainbow? NO.
7. When was the last time you got drunk?
I think, last night was close to drunk but not there yet. Otherwise, 2 or 3 weeks ago.
8. Do you want your first born child to be a girl or boy? Why?:
A boy. Because boys are cheaper to raise initially if compared to a girl. XD But ultimately, God decides!
9. If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?:
Like Roaldy seys, action speak louder than words.
10. List out three good things of the person who tagged you.
he is KENNETH. One word is enough to describe the good things - Kenneth.
11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?:
Independent at times.
Considerate.
Thoughtful.
Forgiving?
Basically if you can follow what God says in the bible. You are on the right track. hahahahaa.
12. What type of person do you hate the most?:
People who take things for granted. Stereotypes.
13. What is your ambition?: To be a chartered accountant. and perhaps maybe go into teaching in Japan or Korea. Still thinking about it.
14. If you have a flaw, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?:
Point it out. And I will handle the rest.
15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?:
Health. No matter how wealthy you are, your wealth can't bring you health.
16. What would you most want to achieve right now?: Score well in my bachelor's course. GPA of at least 6.0, that's equivalent to an average of a D for those of you who don't know..This is current goal I'm trying to achieve.
17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?:
I don't know. You tell me.
18. What would you wanna be after you're dead?:
A friggin' monkey.
19. If there’s one thing in your life you want to do but yet unable to, what would it be?
Be financially independent while studying. But studies comes first, and work shall not overcome it.
20. What happens if i refuse to tag 8 more people?:
Perhaps this survey/questionnaire will bury deep within my blog.
People I wanna tag are: Clara, Jordan, Steffi, Denise, Chris (yes you, with the nine 7's, congratulations man! ) The other people have already been tagged. so no point putting up their names here.
Have a good day. =)
2 comments:
Hey man i tagged u too!
MY APOLOGIES!!! I missed out your name but I would have anyways! Have a good day!
Post a Comment