If you know you have body odour(BO) from time to time, always use a anti-deodorant. Don't walk into the exam hall with BO and sit for the exam, as people around you have to suffer for 2 hours smelling it.
Seriously disgusting, I just had one of my exams 2 days ago. Geez, someone forgot that they are a stinker!
PEW WEW!
Point 2
Hmm, I'm NOT being a pervert mind you. But somehow, every now and then when I go to work, I will accidentally swing my hands while taking something or carrying something and hit somebody's buttocks. Then I will be so embarrassed because it was not intentional and all of the time is the buttocks of an opposite gender. Seriously, please no more. Make me feel like some perverted old man.
6 comments:
LOL
I WANT YOU JOBBBBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.
bunch of perverted high school friends, hahahahhaha!
wakakakaka
U...... HAMSAP!
EH. accidentally ok~
Post a Comment