Monday, September 22, 2008

Blessed

Saturday and Sunday, I was so sick it felt like the Hume dam exploded and unleashed a tsunami of mucus unto my nose. I was blowing my nose every 20 minutes or so and the cough which is caused by the back drop of the mucus on the throat. After church, I had a brief chat with my life group leader, so he asked me how I was going. I said not good, I'm having the flu. Then he asked me if I wanted him to pray for me, I said yes please.

So he prayed for me to be healed. And he had to go help pack up and I said good-bye.

Today I woke up with no mucus. Not much to no coughing at all and I didn't even blow my nose today. I felt good and ready to start training again. I hoped off the bus to the city, saw an old man busking with his accordion. Thought I should bless others since I was blessed, so I gave the old man all my spare change which is not much, a dollar fifty five cents.

Later in the day, on the way to the gym. An ang moh was lost, he couldn't find his way to the hotel. So I gave him some directions, he shook my hand and said thanks. Right after that, a Korean girl came to me and ask me for directions again. But I wasn't familiar with Spring Hill, I told her the general direction of where to head, but not specific. I just hope she has found her way there. Spring Hill is a pretty daunting place. Lots of slopes, you don't want to be walking up and down those slopes and getting lost around there. Because of the tight roads, Spring Hill is not a public transport friendly area.

I guess God just reaffirmed to me that He is there. I've been sometimes wondering if He is there listening.

No comments: