Took this picture while I was about to cook. Coincidentally, SMILE! So to all blog readers, smile more! Even if you're sick or cursed. Smile.

This is the fruit fly trap I made yesterday night. A banana peel and a quarter of a banana inside as bait. I had a pleasant surprise for them. Detergent water.
This afternoon's picture. If you notice on the left bottom corner of the jar. It's their drowned corpses. Nyeheh- heh heh.
It just comes to who how time flies and how lazy we get and dwindling determination as time progresses. Nonetheless, it's always good to pick it up and continue on. Much better than letting it bury itself.
Went to the gym just now. Did not do as much weights for legs as usual because of the concern of getting dizzy again or low blood pressure?
I don't know whats the reason that causes the low blood pressure. I've been sleeping enough, eating enough, but stress?
Mid Sems are over. Funny thing is, I could train better while my mid-sems where going on. Now that when its over, suppose to be less stress but I don't know how stress I am. My personal trainer said maybe I'm one of those who can handle stress but when there is no more stress my body just says "What should I do? what should I do?" Like a junkie out of ice. He recommended me to go for a massage. Maybe that will help. Looked around the net and places, massage range from 30 - well over 60 dollars. I don't mind spending that money just to get my body calmed down and relaxed.
I don't know how stressful is considered stressed? However, I'm always constantly thinking about stuff. Just thinking, what should be done, when it should ne done, what are the plans.. etc.
Perhaps its time for my mind to take a break. Been going on like this since July.
Not to mention from mid August to mid september was a busy period, with almost every week having an exam or assignment. And when that was over, I felt sick and now I'm recovered. Maybe my mind was focusing on two things during that time
Exam and training.
Now it's just
____*blank* and training.
So it's going into an error mode. Damn, need to take care of yourselves people.
No comments:
Post a Comment