Sunday, February 01, 2009

two face?

To cut history short, I'll just explain this very briefly in close to point form.

-A, B and C used to be a happy going group of friends.

- A and C are no longer friends.

- A and B are no longer friends either.

- After some sort of miracle, A and B became friends again.

- A & B start to influence the friends of C.

- More of C's friends start to congregate or have a mass at different 'yum cha' spots with either A or B, or sometimes A and B and cut ties with C.

- It's just very complicated.

How can good friends 3 years ago now become back stabbers and two faced. I seriously don't know how these children think. Grow up and be understanding for goodness sake. I mean, just because of one bad incident they decide to throw away the whole friendship they built up for 6 years. What happened to tolerance? and give and take. Seriously, childish fools.

However, I'm fine with all A, B and C. No sour relations what so ever. I just don't know if they like me being the neutralist. I ain't taking sides for anything. I'm a lone wolf. That comes with the pros and cons.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

morgss... i dont know who are those ABC
hope it is not US
just hope you wont be disturb by matters of friendship.
cause you have got us. the melb gang
*smiles*
supports!!!

Anonymous said...

of course its not you guys =D !

Go melb gang!
lol.

Anonymous said...

I hope ur A, B and C are real pple man. Sure as hell hope u ain't suffering from split personality disorder or somethin, thereby meaning that all 3 are actually different manifestations of u. Haha.

Well, if that was the case then at least pple can say that u were good company. xD

Anonymous said...

LOL! i'll be in the nut house if that was the case. HAHAHA

Anonymous said...

There was this guy in Boys' Brigade, he stole my favourite mechanical pencil in Form 1.

We hav not talked since.

:P

Ps: He's in jail now..........for stealing.